Friday, April 2, 2010

Biography

Name: Adam Michael LeCroy
Hometown: Madison, Alabama
Birthdate: 05/18/1987
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Caucasian for the most part (predominately French I think) with a smidgen of Native American
Occupation: Accountant (striving for CPA)

About Me: I enjoy outdoor activities, just like my parents. I'm proud of who I am, and where I come from. My parents had $200 when they got married at 18 and 20 (mother and father respectively). From there they put each other through college, moved to Huntsville and started living. They had my brother and I in their 30s. I attended preschool and daycare at First Baptist. Went through an unremarkable childhood (one broken bone, several silly crushes, one close call with death, awakening of spirituality).

High school I played sports and goofed around while trying to fit in. Met a girl through a mutual friend we both met in different video games.

College I realized fitting in wasn't important and became who I am now. Girl came to live in the South from Massachusetts.

Ran a marathon at age 20 (plan on an olympic distance triathalon at 25), graduated from the University of Alabama in 2008 and went on a road trip to Alaska. Became pretty good friends with Hunter and we started planning this expedition.

That's me in a nutshell, I won't go into my interests/likes/dislikes because that's not what this "little" adventure is about.


Thanks for reading.

PS We're going to shoot for 1 post a week (though I owe 3 for last month and will probably get behind this month being tax season and all)

No comments:

Post a Comment